Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, May 30, 2011

the adventures of Joey & Jay! - day 2, and their food

the day after the durian party, we got up pretty late, having slept at 4am - we actually finished watching the sound of music GOOD GRIEF.

incredible on blu-ray. probably also the reason why i managed to stay up through the entire movie without falling asleep for the first time.

---

with bleary eyes i walked into the kitchen to check on J&J - it's the first thing i do now, even before brushing my teeth. oh good they are both accounted for, none missing.

but ok this is weird. jay is mewing. A LOT. AND HE IS INCREDIBLY MANJA. WHY. he kept rubbing his head on my ankles, looking up at me to see if i was looking and rubbing, purring, putting his kitty eyes on me.

suspicious. how is this aloof cat so cutesy now?

i shrugged it off and walked to check on the food & water dishes.

GOOD GRIEF THE KIBBLE IS ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

i looked at both of them and yelled. jay flinched, and then...

mewww? he looks at me.

kns, must be him. i turned to joey. 'joey did you do this?!' she stares at jay reproachfully from her corner.

LOL. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT FACE, HAHAHA.

mew? mew? MEW? MEW? mew? - Jay

as i was sweeping everything up by hand, jay came around to see what i was doing and kept manja-ing me. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS MAN. U GO SIT AT YOUR CORNER, YOU.

aiyah, but he's damn cute la, buay tahan. :D:D:D

---

joey has been pretty quiet since she's been here, while jay is getting more and more active. i'm glad about jay, but worried about joey. will be keeping tabs on her and make sure she's ok.

*worried frown*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home