Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

cross-eyed.

from a day of swimming at my place to a full blown male ps2 party at my place. how the heck?

me alvin and greg chatted on msn till like, 430am yesterday... we were 'breaking barriers' so to speak. hence my shock when at 830, all of us were awake, though not really raring to go. guess it's coz the most difficult to wake, GREG, just didn't sleep at all. he might drown in the pool later, i don't know.

i'm blogging coz i'm utterly sleep deprived. heeelp.

after swimming we're all planning (ok only the guys) to play guitar hero. why my place? coz we're swimming earlier in the morn and greg's place has renovations going on. hmm. weiyi might be coming! yay!

urghh... now waiting for alvin to make it to greg's place so greg can give him a lift. maybe i'll go nap for abit first. and wait for breakfast to come in an ah gua qia... *yawn*

this the first time i'm up so early in one whole month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home