Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

baby, i need you tonight.

my laptop's detained at the computer centre. if they decide i can only take it back tomorrow... i'm dead. can't do my work till tmr! and there's nothing to watch tonight anyway. :(

i really needed the com centre guys to help me rush the reparations, so i dazzled them with my smile... then proceeded to dumbfound them with my ignorance to computers.

i do think i left them dazed.

well, rushed out my report in 2 hours (thank you, alvin, thank you thank you thank you) and am going to check on my laptop, go to arts to do somemore work, meet ingrid at fong seng for dinner, then to NUH to visit can-can. i really pray she'll heal fast and well.

all these in the next 1 hour.

superwoman!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home