Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, February 05, 2006

yin yang.

weiyi:
eh u dere loony?
weiyi:
i've decided to call you loony from now
weiyi:
coz vivien is weird
weiyi:
HELLO ARE YOU THERE hehe kidding. im goin makan abit first. BRB (H)
Ms. Meow (@) salvation is here... and He lives in me!:
xuxu
Ms. Meow (@): salvation is here... and He lives in me!:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah we talk on msn. no biggie, yes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's so weird. i'm sitting in my room, blasting my Christian mp3 folder on my laptop... and my parents are praying with the full works (altar + offerings + joss sticks) outside.

:(


edit: it's raining - my parents can't go downstairs to burn stuff. i think it's a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home