Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, February 26, 2006

teh prettiness.

went to church today with my new 'do and amidst the various responses...

e.g. 'wah ah lian!'; 'nice hair! but don't like the blonde part'; and the best from junliang: 'wah! zoot! the blonde streak damn nice! it's the nicest part!! zoot!' then proceeded to bio my hair throughout service.

there was also one response that came up a few times:

'oh yes! saw your hair already... on your blog.'

people from church actually read my blog??? seriously?! wah i'd better be careful of what i say nowadays hahaha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(start of blog post)

i saw pretty clouds today.

really! i'm not trying to play safe, but hey, did u see the clouds today?? fluffy and stretched on and on forever. especially when i was on the ECP to expo...
















WAH. teh prettiness! *mesmerized*

edit: it looks as though God's kingdom is just there, and any minute now, the clouds will part, and then... He'll just be there. *anticipation*

oh, and me and nel have like the kawaii look going on, so... GRAND PLAN: dress jap next sunday to service. i'll have to go dig into my wardrobe now.
















and this is how my hair REALLY looks, sans makeup and scary eyes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home