Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, March 04, 2006

*boom*

Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much
I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
It's driven me before, and it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal.
But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel.

-Drive, Incubus

sometimes when God speaks to you in the morning, you get all fired up. by afternoon, you waver, by evening you throw it out the window. but sometimes... just sometimes, in the middle of the night, He takes control of the entire mess and reveals to you just what kinda crap you've been wading in.

and then He gives u the utterly tattered, but at the same time, perfect, situation to be able to walk out of.

i am walking out of this. not totally, but i really need to think. i'm not ready to handle things... at least give me till my 23rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home