Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

the heist!

the weather's great...

all cloudy, gloomy, and rainy.

i love it! mmm. all i wanna do is hide under my blankets and curl up with my bolster. *meow*

(all this deh-ness would be horribly familiar to the people who slept with me in KL. heehee.)

this cuddly weather, however, is extremely detrimental to my work. coz i become all couch potato-ish and watch mtv the whole day. i'm feeling SO LAZY!

wow, i'm even lazy to blog. hmm. ok bubbai. :)

I had this planned all along,
and I brought you here for this
So tie your mask on and pretend that nothing's wrong

-Anberlin, We Dreamt In Heist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home