Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, March 05, 2006

i need to lose something.

well, if i can't run away from my problems, i can at least RUN.

so instead of losing my head, i lost some fat today! (i love knowing that my adipose tissues are a little saggier, and my muscles a little tighter).

went jogging at signature park today - a grand total of 4 rounds! and then followed by some frisbee (the image of nel barking while catching the frisbee keeps running through my mind HAHAHA) then some twister... which was a little wrong, coz we played with the guys (junliang's butt was in ingrid's face; she screamed, then fell); and also some captains' ball!

*pant*

i need to be healthier, and i've got to work to add a little more stamina each week.

was watching some taiwanese variety show just now, and caught a dance segment. always after a run, i feel healthier and perkier (and not so much of a slob)... then i will suddenly feel this ITCH to move my hips a little, swing my arms about a little, and stretch my legs out a little.

listening to britney makes things ITCHIER. if u get what i mean. i wanna dance i wanna dance i wanna dance.

ok not thinking straight alr; my mind's full of dance moves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: and here's the original cat fur.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 11:53:00 AM, Blogger furple said…

    signature park? thats near my place (unless there's another signature park i don't know about)

    and, i also went jogging - first time i put on running shoes since our last 2.4 in JC.

    couldn't walk the day after. :P

     
  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    nono, there's another signature park behind EXPO. i went there.

    i can't walk too! well, ok i can shuffle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home