Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, March 09, 2006

too much moet.

met the girls for my our tri-weekly therapy and it was great!

talked a lot, and finally let out to someone neutral about all that's been going on in my mind. it was soooo therapeutic, and the champagne helped! we had moetttt... good stuff (and it just tastes so much better when u drink from champagne glasses instead of uh, hotel mugs.)

this is a 'breath of fresh air' after emo-ing in school for almost an entire day. and to poor bob somemore. ah well. heh heh.

i felt strangely zombiefied today. i was just so absorbed in my thoughts, then realized 'hey! why am i even thinking about this' and shake myself out of it... then fall back into the pattern again in less than 5 minutes. i really hope this doesn't go on for long.

OKAY. i need to sleep. mmm. beddd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home