Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

walk on the ocean.

my new tuition job starts in *tick tock tick tock*... 6 hours?

which leaves me plenty of time to do my work, and BLOG.

was weaving an entire blog entry in my mind before i sat down and logged into my dashboard, but now that i'm here, my mind's a complete blank.

it's so irritating! but on the other hand, in my own sub-consciousness, i'm probably telling myself 'do not write that; you DO NOT want to write that'

hmm. i wonder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[deletes original blog vomit]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

things have been stabilizing around me. i feel good, and a tad lighter. thinking about it, out of sight IS out of mind, this time. from now till my birthday, i'm going to work out and get my straight As. a little worried about what i'm going to do for my honours project (rumours of people contacting the respective profs are giving me the jiggies) but, ah well, finish my work first, then say.

one step at a time.

i want to work out coz 1) i am a slob. 2) i want to feel unwobbly on my birthday, and 3) it trains my willpower to continue on. after running, it always gives me this great satisfaction (though sometimes it's merely one round around the neighbourhood) BECAUSE I HATE RUNNING. but it shows me, hey i can do it, and the incentive to push myself again the next time when my butt doesn't hurt so bloody much.


... and now, back to designing primers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home