Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

*BEAM*

can i say again how blessed i've been?

let me tell you where i'm giving tuition (it's been pushed back to 730pm) - at the Changi Rise clubhouse! i stay in Changi Rise, in case u didn't already know that. the primary 4 kid i'm tutoring stays in block 6 (i stay like, right next block). and i didn't even sign up with this tuition agency; aileen was the one who passed the number to me.

i'm so blessed i'm so blessed i'm so blessed.

and also, i had a great day spending time with my daddy. he cooked for me (another instant noodle event, haha), then we caught half a korean movie on channel 54, and then decided what to do with his excess m1 points together. i do think i'm getting a new phone.

i am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home