Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, May 01, 2006

toora loora TOORA LOORA YEAAAAAHHHHHH

oh man i love love love this song to bits!!

*bops crazily*

don't this remind u of the good old secondary school days???!!

i'm delirious/ bopping like mad/ and totally loving how the electric guits come in. XD

poll time: who actually knows this song??

---------------------------------------------------------

edit: see, my exams are over. so i just sit at home the whole day (if no one asks me out *hint*hint*)

and i was just playing this song over and over... until my dad happened to walk past and go:

'hey i know this song!'

so apparently this makes my count to a total of 4 so far. haha, wonder how much he likes this ska punk version.

onto another thread:

i love guitars! esp electric guits. they really make my adrenaline shoot up in mere seconds. but i really can't play the guitar even if i want to, coz i can't read tow gay and my tofu fingers SWELL and HURT LIKE *beep* after i pluck. *scowl*

never mind, i can always try my hand at drums again. more noise = more adrenaline.

peter are u free????? when do your exams end???? hurhurhur.

aiyah, i'm such a happy girlie right now. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home