Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, June 23, 2006

Evil laughter.

oh before i get into the main content of this post, i'd just like to say a HUGE

"THANK YOU!!" to all who msged me, to my cell who came down and surprised me halfway through dinner, and my girlies who celebrated by having dinner/drinks/pool with me.

i wasn't in the best of moods (i think it's my weird haircut and maybe a little bit of pms) but u guys helped me pull through.

i'm really sorry if i really couldn't smile for your sake yesterday; i really appreciated the gestures, but i was just stressed out. so many things to do, but so many activities going on at the same time. i need a time-out soon.

anyway, enough whiny.

I'M TAKING MY STITCHES OUT TODAY!!!

more pictures, anyone? heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home