Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, June 19, 2006

/runaway

i've finally reached a point where i just want to get away from everyone.

i don't understand my honours project, and it shows in my proposal that lacks any form of depth. and i seem to be heading in no direction, and there's hardly any progress made in it, that i really fear having no results whatsoever.

that's one.

a second thing would be because... i just want to get away from people sometimes.

to walk away from all that noise, and to go into a sanctuary that exudes peace and balance. i really need to find some balance in my life; juggling my time for all the activities.

i'm beginning to feel a tad stretched out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home