Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, September 29, 2006

my flood

(this post is 2 days late)

i finally have results!!! and they're so pretty i can't believe it!

even my prof said they'll look really good on my thesis. hee!

*excitable*

FINALLY. after 3 months of torrentous rain, the clouds are finally beginning to clear and the rain is receding. it may pour again, but hopefully i'll learn from this. (and not give up and get depressed and start having silly ideas of throwing in the towel and going off to be a JC teacher.)

dear Farty, i get your blog post. yes, i have acted like a sullen child after the presentation but THANK YOU!! for being a pillar of hope (not salt, haha) and you were so patient with me! thank you, thank you, thank you. i really thank God for you. if we ever have to fight for a job (since we're trained in the same areas), i will gladly give it to you.

or u can go become a motivational speaker. coz your pep talks rock. er, just don't come and tell me about the 9 steps to become a winner, not a loser. you know what i mean. hahahaha.

yes, many Bible references here. and my flood is in reference to Noah's Ark, which we did at cell yesterday. good stuff, i say! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home