Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, January 15, 2007

i finally have a free day to myself

slept for 11 hours. i am the incredi-pig.

had durian last night, finally! i can still smell it on my fingertips. but as usual, coz we're all not experts at picking durian, we got 1 superb one and 2 not so fantastic ones. actually, those 2 really paled in comparison to the first. my goodness, it was so good.

*nuaaaa~~*

i need more of that good stuff.

hmm i've got about 3 hours to spare...

watch grey's anatomy? (angel and xinwei, see what u girls have done to me!!)

read my papers for chem bio?

haha, maybe i should go ahead and drop chem bio; take tumour biology instead.

eh don't mind me, i'm totally talking to myself here.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY OLD NAVY STUFF TO GET TO SG!!! vpost is taking forever. *grr*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home