Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, March 11, 2007

grace marks your heart

i have a passion for infectious diseases.

no, i'm not some sick person that can't wait to get infected... but i realize that the modules i enjoy the most are:

microbiology
infectious diseases
immunology

they are so relevant now!! and so much less dry than studying lifestyle diseases.

right now, i'm getting a kick from whacking my medical microbiology report on avian influenza.

XD

--------------------------------------------------------

thank you Lord, for giving me a place in NUS to do life sciences when i only had straight Cs... it was impossible to me, but a chance to show me the extent of your love, and to help me understand you are truly a God of miracles.

i still cannot understand how i got into NUS with those grades, but as my studies are ending, i just want to say thank you for sending me a 4 year present. and i got into honours! are you proud of me? :D

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home