Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, March 11, 2007

i'm here with you at midnight

i can feel a change in my life.

i don't know what's caused it, but... God is blessing me right now, i'm sure.

it's odd; i've never been so open to my family before.

i've just had a heart to heart with my mum on friday, and now, with adrean.

it's really nice, and kind of unreal? the last time i had a good talk with adrean was when he was in secondary and i was in jc, and sharing the master bedroom (which had airconditioning) of the clementi flat.

i can still see myself on the bed, and him curled up on his mattress next to the bed... talking about everything and anything until he fell asleep (he will always nod off first).

i'm sure he recalls the times i'd roll off the bed on purpose to squash him too.

booyah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home