Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, April 27, 2007

the great haircut

i've really wanted to cut myself a doll-fringe for the LONGEST time, even before it became fashionable (yes, it was that long ago) but it just never came to pass.

so yesterday, i finally did it! and merged it together with a nice bob.

end results?

i can't decide which image is more fitting to describe me...

a martian?

a spaceman?

or annabelle chong?

ARGH!!! IT WAS A DISASTER!!! my head looks so round now it's almost a perfect circle!!!! dang it, my hairstyles when seen apart look great; it's a fantastic looking fringe, and my bob is really pretty (from the side-view it's gorgeous). but, but, but... OH I SOOOOOO DO NOT HAVE ANY HINDSIGHT AT ALL GAHHHHHHHHH.

ok ok lemme give u an uncanny example of how i look like right now.

this is almost me:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home