Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, April 30, 2007

nerd no more!

alvin showed me a shirt design with the word 'nerd' printed on it.

my initial reaction was 'OH I WANT THAT!!'

and then i thought about the people i've met throughout my four years in NUS...

pondered a little...

then decided i don't deserve the shirt anymore. nah, i really pale in comparison. haha!

----------------

talking about shirt designs, i have a HUGE COMPLAIN TO MAKE.

i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a threadless design selling in a U2 store.

it's a travesty!!!!!!!!!!

and it's 'i (heart) color' too. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home