Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

yesterday

i reckon i overspent, but other than that, the whole point of taking leave was moot because chuuling and i were SO BLOODY TIRED after traipsing through far east and bugis for 9 hours straight.

i was looking for the perfect pair of brown shoes but in the end, i bought only bought one weird coloured one (but it's oh so comfy), and a pair of camel coloured covered shoes.

i still need a pair of black shoes and maybe those pretty gold ones from pazzion... hmm. next month i guess.

anyway, i lugged my loot of 5 tops and 2 pairs of shoes throughout the entire day; we were beat, man.

we paused at billy bombers for a milkshake pitstop at the end of the Far East leg:


























then continued on towards bugis! alvin joined us for dinner, at QQ noodle house:











---

on the way home, as i passed through the gates of my condo, i caught sight of a ginger cat.

at first i thought it was this particularly horny ginger cat that only appears during mating season. i know it's horny because his appearance ALWAYS coincides with caterwauling in the middle of the night.

sigh, the cats in my area are easy.

upon a closer look, i was much mistaken. i've never seen this one before and i'd be sure if i've seen it before because it's the darn largest cat i've ever encountered.

it was so muscular and fat, it was like... triple H. with a thick neck and all. woah.

when i 'tsk'-ed it, it came bounding over... and then crashed into my shin. i've got a blue-black at that spot now, no kidding.

when it tried to manja me by winding in between my legs, it used so much force it pushed my legs apart and almost tripped me.

gosh. it's one huge cat.

























it seemed to enjoy it when i did my usual "scratch under the neck, rub its head" kinda sayang...

until it lay down, and took a quick swipe at my hand.

being a frequent cat-petter, i've got pretty good reflexes to unwanted swipes/bites to the hand, so i jerked my hand away quickly.

but the cat was even faster.

it couldn't have the hand, so it sprang up and BIT ME IN THE THIGH.

@#*$*$\&!!!

wah piang!! i was wearing my levi's jeans ok. they are damn thick but it bit me so hard its canine punctured through my jeans into my skin, and got to my skin.

i was so startled by that violent behaviour that i just thought to myself,

'OK. MUST. LEAVE. NOW.'


when i got home i told adrean about it. he said, 'eh! i think that's the cat that scratched me the last time! (i shall omit some uncouth language here)

you should've kicked it. i would've kicked it.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home