Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, February 09, 2008

i'm sorry but

i really, really like playing blackjack with my family during CNY.

i guess it's just my family's tradition that's why i always look forward to blackjack... and really, losing all that money to children (or to my mean older cousins, bah) is not a big deal to me...

but alvin somehow begs to differ. he kept kicking me and muttering ' 赌 鬼' ('gambling addict') under his breath while i played all my money away.


...


aiyah dear! i only lost so much coz i won a lot at the beginning mah! at the end of the day, my losses were only, what, $2?

AND U LOST EVERYTHING THEN TOOK MY $2 TO BUILD AN EMPIRE. I HAVE SHARES IN YOUR STOCKPILE OK!! I AM WATCHING YOU!! ALL YOUR EMPIRE'S BASE ARE BELONGS TO ME.

the images below may disturb you if you have this idea of me being a saintly 'no-gambling-okaaay' kinda person. coz i love playing 'ban luck'. i love it to bits. *love*

---



it's startinggg...
hehehehe




















hwah! ban luck!! 'pay up, pay up!!' XD!!!

























HWAH BAN BAN!!!
HWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! sweeeeeeet. 'eh pay up, triple ok!'






















eh you, don't touch my cards can. tsk tsk.





















but of course i didn't just gamble the entire day away la.

at 8pm alvin dragged me to his granduncle's place... and they had
dogs!!! :D

can you spot alvin's 'i-am-pretending-to-look-like-an-insane-corgi' look? hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home