Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

you've got me chewing my fingernails in suspense, thanks.

on the way to buona vista on bus 95...

alvin: so what time are you making the reservation tomorrow?

me: hmm? no need la, it's a weekday.

alvin: ok... hey, we'll book at eight ok?

me: *bewildered* no need to book what! and er... why at eight? *gets suspicious* what? what's happening at eight?

alvin: heh heh. dunno? *shrug*

me: EH! TELL ME! EHHHHHH.

alvin: ... be prepared to say yes tomorrow.

me: WHAT?! eh! what thing??? say yes?!

alvin: heh heh.

and then he refused to tell me more.

i should've just played the 'i'm pregnant' joke on him this morning. tsk.

TSK!!!!!!!!! I HATE WAITING LIKE THIS!!!! tmd. -_-"'

...

*gasp*

can't be MPC right??!?!?! *starts chewing fingernails*

---

alvin chong, i'm going to smack you when i find out what it is tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:20:00 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    o_O!!!!

    is it.... a proposal????

    *gasp!* now I am in suspense too!!!

    dahhh!!!

    ...what is mpc...*confused*

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:57:00 AM, Blogger feline said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SHALL BE MEAN AND MAKE YOU WAIT UNTIL I BLOG ABOUT YESTERDAY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    MPC is marriage prep course which is a compulsory course couples in my church have to take before they wed. heehee.

    heeheehee...

     
  • At Friday, April 04, 2008 7:20:00 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    ...before they wed.....*GASP!!!!*....o_O....*DOUBLE GASP!!!!!* O_O

    waaaahhh!!!!! :D:D:D are congratulations in order!?

    ok if its not a proposal and you've made me wait all this while to know what it is only to find that its not i will whack you both for it so it had better be a proposal ok hahahahah! :D

    blog about it faster can or not!?

    (hows my singlish coming along? pass? hahaha)

     
  • At Friday, April 04, 2008 12:04:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    singlish pass for now, but aim for an A la, deh.

    (la = lah, depends on how lazy you feel when you're typing it. haha!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home