Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

mummy's the sweetest

i came home after work and was having dinner when my mum trooped over to the dining table and showed me her shopping spoils from the John Little sale.

let's just call them... erm, stuff.

i was pretty interested in her stuff, coz i've been looking for that particular style and cut, and it was only $2! so when my mum tried it on, my dad walked past and giggled while i got all excited.

me: wah so cheap and good! okok looks nice, i'll go on thursday.

mum: yeah must go quick yar? no more size already.

me: what size is this?

mum: L

me: hmm ok i think L can la. yay!

mum: (gives my thighs the once over) huh... i think you cannot la. you should buy XL.

me: -_-"' wah, thanks man.

mum: no, but really... your thighs -

me: I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE! *storms away*

mum: EH! BUTBUT

me: GRAHHhHHHhHHHH.

sian.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home