Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

diving-diving

yes! u will not find me in singapore this weekend (so please don't wish me happy birthday and wonder why there's no reply) because i'll be off to PULAU AUR...

learning how to dive! :D

best birthday so far. definitely.

---

during the camp, pastor william came by to check on his daughters, grace and faith, and spotted me saying goodbye to alvin for the night.

PW: hahaha... eh... when are you two free, come and meet me together la... just chit chat only...

alvin froze. i started hyperventilating.

PW continues while grinning widely: oh wait, we're going diving this week - two of you are going also right?? wah GOOD. let's talk then, got a lot of time right?

me and alvin: (weakly) er... er... hahaa...

the rest of the committee members who were ALL around then: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

del laughed the loudest.

oh man...

it's time for The Talk.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home