Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, October 05, 2009

my diet plan for today

6am: threadmill (30min)

730am: forgets about breakfast

9am: arrive in school, stuff face with breakfast

12pm: not really feeling the hunger; lunch = fish soup with noodles

1pm: start thinking about the rather bleak-looking coming 4 months, with nothing but fish soup and yong tau foo in it.

105pm: caved in and opened up my strawberry love letters reserve comfort food

2pm: stomach starts growling... *waves fist at love letters* 'YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAVE OFF THE HUNGER! AND I FINISHED TWO PACKETS TOO! YOU'RE USELESS!!!'

430pm: started to beg alvin to bring me out for dinner because my stomach was beginning to gnaw on itself; also because i started daydreaming about 10,000 different dishes i wanted right now.

5pm: alvin leaves me while he guffaws at my attempts; i call my mom to ask what's for dinner

530pm: fantasizes about porridge all the way home

7pm: 'MOM YOU COOKED RICE??!?!' *image shatters*

702pm: stuffs my face with rice, soup, fruit, mooncake

---

my diet plan for tomorrow - no more fish soup nonsense. and if i want my ice milo I WILL HAVE EET.

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    hahahahaha!! you're so cute! :D

    sigh i have to get reacquainted with my treadmill...argh...it sits there mocking me...evil contraption :(

    i keep thinking that i'm going to start treadmilling at 6am as well...then i roll over and go back to sleep LOLOL :D so bad. but yar gotta start excercising...if anythign for fitness' sake hahaha!

     
  • At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 9:44:00 AM, Blogger direcow said…

    for fitness sake!! exactly. :Þ

     
  • At Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:19:00 AM, Anonymous squareberry said…

    great new diet plan! diets are crap, makes you think of food all the time at the expense of productivity and sanity! love yourself and you'll feel instantly more pretty! lol. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home