Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, January 28, 2006

this post only 3 will understand.

sometimes, when you're not careful, when you lose self-control, when you become self-centered... you hurt someone so badly, it bounces back and kills you.

i think i've gotten to a stage where i'm afraid of being lonely, so i stick to people. you, in particular... which is not good.

i'm quite disgusted with myself, because i can't seem to stop falling into little potholes that trip me up... then after realizing it's potholes i tend to fall into, i can't tell myself to avoid them.

i really wouldn't have messed up if i'd only listened, and if i'd only obeyed. and trusted Him. i guess it's not too late to make some changes and set up guidelines? hopefully?

argh, i seem to be in a mess for the longest time. please pray for me?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home