Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

la-di-da.

ok testimony time again!

God is fantastic. yesterday i was whining thinking about how the franz ferdinand concert's coming next week and i have NO CASH to go. it's been going through my mind over and over 'they'll never come back again, they'll never ever come back again, this is the only chance etc'.


so i was quite sad. and all :(

then! all in the space of 3 hours:

1. alvin hinted he might be able to help (i rejected coz he's not exactly very rich)
2. nel offered me some of her birthday money (how can??! of course i didn't take it)

and the best -

3. kel msned me in the middle of the night to offer me a job. that's gonna pay just enough!!

like woah, i didn't even voice out anything (except to alvin la, coz i kept whining) and nel suddenly offered.

I'M GOING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home