Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, March 23, 2006

*drown*

i know the things i should be doing.

but when it comes to the crunch, i freak out. especially when i feel like nothing's ever going to be the same, just before it's gone - i cry, i grab blindly.

but by grabbing hold, i leave nail marks that burn into scars.

don't come too close, i tend to hurt you.

-----------------------------------

wow how emo am i man! woot. heh. don't worry about that post; just delving into a deeper part of me only few know.

lalalalalala off to lab report.

-----------------------------------

edit: this is from the book i'm preparing for children's cell tomorrow. i love how everything's really so simple...

"You know, sometimes I think, 'Why do I waste my time being a Christian?' I could just have fun."

"I know, Mildred (the little girl in the story). That's Satan telling lies in your mind. His kind of fun isn't fun for long.

Most people wish they hadn't obeyed Satan.

Do you know you're in a war?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home