Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

appendicitis? no?

well, it's been a hectic one full day of 24 hours. had no rest till i completed my applied microbiology report (i still have no idea what i was writing, or attempting to write) so i stayed up the whole night until i heard the birds chirp and hey, it's time for school!

that really killed my body system, making me have a superb lack of judgement, lack of control, and... i started weirding out about whether i was having appendicitis.

too much Infectious is not good for me. paranoia!

-------------------------

i love what i'm doing in school. i admit that i am a nerd, and i can be really geeky. i absolutely adore the research field. everything's so exciting! (but of course i'm not as rabid as the 20+ year old assoc prof featured in the protein purification video; she's hilarious)

i don't know why i just said that, but yeah, i really wanna do well. and exam period is looming closer and closer, so i guess everything else on my mind will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home