Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, March 26, 2006

happy birthday mummy! :D

it's mummy's birthday!

was rushing off after service to get a cake for mummy dearest, so i went to Prima Deli at the basement of East Point... they had Chocolate Mint Tea! it's good stuff man.


it was raining crazily outside so i had to take a bus back, but got pretty drenched coz the people getting on the bus in front of me were like, SLOWLY getting on, and everyone else was stuck behind them getting wet, i.e. ME.

then i got to my bus-stop, and oddly enough, i was feeling cheery though it was pouring and gloomy. i placed my cake on the bus-stop bench, and took out the new brolly my mom gave me, shook it open... then started laughing.

it is PINK.

and it had Hello Kitty printed ALL OVER IT.

so gu niang so gu niang so gu niaaaaaaang!! but i couldn't stop smiling to myself even as i was traipsing through the puddles on my way home.

rain is nice. u see girls squealing and shrieking at the slight bit of water (hahaha); people dashing across the road, then meeting them later and sheltering them to Changi Rise (i know a new neighbour!); kids running to the edge of the shelter and sticking their hands out for the raindrops.

and mummy enjoyed her cake. she was darn pleased.

--------------------------------

what did i do to deserve people who love me, and are willing to protect me?

but i thank you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home