Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, September 30, 2006

i'm peering at my hands right now!

ok before i get into the actual post as to WHY i'm peering at my hands, i'd just like to say...

i saw Friday (a cat), Thursday (another cat), a kitten suspected to be Friday's and a pure black cat (sleek fur, fat cat). all in melville.

i'm soooooo happy!

--------------------------------------------------

drummerboy was telling me about how he's been receiving gold dust at his new church. so amazing!! his youngest bro was the first to receive it. then his gf (whom i miss and love), then him!!!

so cool can!!!!

i want gold dust too. *checks me hands*

(i kinda look idiotic right now, but it's fine coz i'm alone. heh heh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home