Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

DO NOT GO TO RICKEY ARGHHHHHH

dammit, i'd just ruined my own guilty pleasure of the week.

i've been watching Heroes, from NBC (yes, i'm watching downloads COZ IT'S SO GOOD ARGH!!)

it's a fantastic show about mutants who will eventually save the world!! it's almost akin to x-men but not. coz the first 6 eps the characters are still learning of their powers and have not grouped together yet. wee!!

anyways! i was supposed the watch the 6th episode today, but due to my laziness i will be watching it tmr.

then i HAD to go to rickey.org. i just had to.

stupid me! like a moth drawn to fire, i started reading his summary of what happens in episode 6, even though a small voice started screaming, 'nooooooooooooooooooo don't give in! don't give innnnnnnn!!!'

it failed.

there was even one point, just as i was reading rickey writing 'but the best part of the episode is when we find out Exxx... ...'

i closed my eyes!! i had to stop myself!! nooooooooo~

'read it! YOU WANT TO!!'

then i opened them and finished the entire post. i even clicked on the link that brought me to see all the screenshots he took.

T_T

there goes all the suspense. every episode is so !!! that i keep going *GASP~!!!!* at every turn.

good fun. very good fun. yay tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home