Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, October 08, 2006

i heart my keychain(s)

farty passed me a keychain yesterday, which he'd taken from his sister's wedding - Grand Copthorne gives great wedding gifts!

i got pretty excited, so i immediately dug out my keychain to include this new addition...

only to realize my keychain is FILLED with... keychains. and not by actual keys. there are more keychains hanging off the main keychain than the number of keys i have there!

i know, i know... some of you have pointed this out to me (in sarcasm) before: 'wah, your keychain is for keeping your... keychains? how come more keychains than keys??'

------------------------------------------------

i love my keychain(s). when i think about the origins of each keychain, i realize that every piece came from people i love.

skinny, lammy, the girls, kel, farty, and my cousin whom i grew up with.


it really represents every area of my life! and of course, i have my HOUSE keys and LAB key.

interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home