Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*reels*

oh. my. gawd.

my primary school friend is getting married.

MARRIED!!!

gah!!!!!!!!! i haven't even graduated yet!!

(miss goh ming fang... when did this happen?? oh but i'm so glad you're so happy now! *HUGGLES*)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

you know, i used to think about marriage a lot. like, long term planning and stuff.

but hearing news of people getting married... it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

i guess i only thought about marriage when i had someone. now that i'm single, i'm back to being a commitment phobe.

(ok wow, the room just suddenly turned dark when i typed that. creepy.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home