Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, October 13, 2006

answers!

1. She's an emotion avenger/ She is the villain who sends a - Words So Leisured - Franz Ferdinand
2. I have told/ All of my enemies/ Very politely/ To go home - Control Myself - Maroon 5
3. Horny & burned out now is how it always ends for me
4. My life is brilliant.
5. What ravages of spirit
6. I gotta testify/ Come up in the spot looking extra fly
7. Break of day/ Your light it shines on us
8. Soon a man will kneel to pray/ Soon the light will burn our shade
9. You are the open door to freedom
10. Down at your feet O, Lord/ Is the most high place - No Higher Calling - ?
11. Feel the burn/ Feel the demons come to mix - When Morning Comes - Dishwalla
12. Summer has come and passed
13. A rising generation/ Set apart for liberty/ A royal loving people/ Chosen to be mighty
14. As he came into the window/ It was the sound of a crescendo
15. I'm afraid it's been too long to try to find the reasons why - Waiting for the World To Fall - Jars of Clay
16. "I'm here for you," she said/ And we can stay for awhile - The Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
17. Paint the town/ Take a bow/ Thank everybody/ You're gonna do it again - Then The Morning Comes - Smash Mouth
18. I didn’t mean it when I said I didn’t love you so/ I should have held on tight I never should have let you go - We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
19. L to the I to the B to the E to the R to the T Y
20. Hey Miss Murder can I?
21. Van Tango had a mean old scene, Van Tango!
22. How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable/ So condescending unnecessarily critical
23. Would you believe it/ Those sapphire eyes
24. I know I've been mistaken/ But just give me a break and see the changes that I've made - Right Here - Staind
25. Heaven bent to take my hand/ And lead me through the fire - Fallen - Sarah Mclachlan
26. No me puedo controlar/ Aqui con el señor LL Cool J
27. We come into this Holy place/ To bring a sacrifice of praise
28. This life is, harder, so much harder - 40 Stories - Dishwalla
29. Desperate for changing/ Starving for truth
30. You's a nasty (nasty) Trashy (nasty)/ Sleazy (nasty) Classless (nasty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home