Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, May 26, 2008

CHEMISTRY = FAIL!!!

alvin turns to me and asks: hey, what's that phrase they use to describe the red blood cell when it gets less flexible? 'less stretchable'?

me: um... um... OH IT AFFECTS THE RIGIDITY!

alvin: ah! thanks dear.

then there was a great big happy smile that landed between the two of us...


















and it was a moment of immense love for one another coz i knew alvin was smiling and thinking: 'heh viv's so clever' and i was all 'oh yay i helped my man' :D:D:D

...

so he reached for me to pat me on the head and at the same time i leaned in towards him...

his arm...

my face...

*BISH*

AND THEN IT WAS VERY PAINFUL.

thank God for my soft nose or it'd be bleeding by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home