Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, June 06, 2008

he's there...

do you like the phantom of the opera?

i've loved it since i read the synopsis in primary school (when the musical came by 13 years ago) and even more when i went to secondary school and learnt the songs in choir (though everything was in alto and pretty horrid *sigh*).

don't know why i didn't catch it at the Esplanade... might have been too expensive for me to afford then, and perhaps only had enough for un-fantastic seats.

i really want to watch the sarah brightman version which was like, 20 years ago. :( and watch it where it was birthed, in Broadway. (impossible)

but! peter has given me hope, and now i really want to wait for a trip to Las Vegas just to catch the musical there coz apparently the stage was custom made for The Phantom. *excited*

and i wanna sit in circle seats! my, my, it'll be so expensive... but i know i've got the best companion to go with me: ALVIN! he loves it even more than me... i might have to stuff his mouth with a rag though, or he might get all emotional and carried away and start singing with the phantom.

yay i'd be your christine! you can be my phantom, except that you're not ugly! and i'm not a soprano! and we'll have a happy ending! XD

(actually, i have no idea if alvin should be Phantom or Raoul. hmm.)

bleh, alvin's at camp now and i miss him.

---

anyone wants to watch avenue Q with us on the 8th of november? we're going for the $100 seats. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home