Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

passive aggressive me

while reading passiveaggressivenotes.com, i kept pushing away this niggling feeling at my sides.

only today did i realize and finally confront it: I HAD RECENTLY WROTE MY OWN LITTLE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE NOTE.

someone ate my reese's peanut butter biscuit from the office fridge (thank goodness i didn't lose a 'cup' or i might have gone all rabid) and i was plenty annoyed so i wrote something like this:

'SOMEONE ATE MY REESE'S.

... (something threatening and passive-aggressive)...'

and then a smiley face next to my sign off name.

haha, now thinking about my little note and reading the website makes me want to laugh at myself. sheesh. and i'd take a picture and post it up here... if the note's still there by the time i get back to work.

WHICH IS A LONG, LONG 10 DAYS FROM NOW.

hoo-RAY.

---

still can't help but think i should've been in bangkok by now, waiting for alvin and his family at the suvarnabhumi (wow, spelt this right on my first try) airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home