Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, December 07, 2008

ok, waaaaay too many weddings.

check out all my backlogged photos from weddings!! GAHH!!

yy's wedding where i was her bridesmaid:

the makeup artist got pretty into it and made serene and i ROCK QUEENS GRRRR DON'T MESS WITH US GRRR

n551321075_1605072_1910

(ok fine, i just looked sleepy... which is not a wrong assumption)

check out the makeup!! it's a lot of it!! and hairspray!!

n551321075_1605073_2141

i like preppy on alvin. it brings out the chipmunk in him. *pinch*

n551321075_1605075_2606

my cousin olivia's wedding:

*honk* honk*

DSCF6874

the bridal car

DSCF6876

at the chinese garden

DSCF6878

DSCF6887

the jie meis and xiong dis that were positively fighting over the gate crash monies in the morning but best buds by 11am - pretty amazing, this relationship between them. mind you, we're all strangers.

DSCF6906

olivia's brother on receiving his angbao:

DSCF6921

DSCF6919

*peek*

DSCF6935

tea ceremony and mummy, who's also my cousin's godma.

DSCF6943

just look at the glee on my mom's face, haha! daddy's right there too. :)

DSCF6953

we distract the children from running around with guitar lessons:

DSCF6971

at the banquet, i realize that the nephew i share with chuuling (who's my colleague and apparently my cousin-in-law) IS EXTREMELY SULKY BUT CUTE. his name is ethan and he's one year old. please don't be fooled by the pictures, he is really really fat. but somehow he photographs really well.

DSCF6977

you know, when he gets scared he'll pat his chest with his stubby hands and look plaintively at his mom (my cousin) and dad (chuu's cousin). OMG I WANT TO CARRY THIS MICHELIN BABY ALREADY GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

DSCF6978

DSCF6981

but he's picky about who gets to carry him, so my cousin-in-law gave me a tip: JUST GRAB AND GO.

the yum seng comes along. i go up the stage with all the uncles and aunties and scream my lungs out (i love yum sengs. seriously.)

DSCF6988

after i come back, i put my plan into action.

TA-DAAAAA!!!

DSCF6995

GOTCHA!! and he was quite intrigued by my cross. :)

my cousin came over and laughed, 'wah! so smart you covered him over your tummy hehehe. so smart!'

-_-

DSCF6996

DSCF6997

oh CRAP, i cannot feel my arms anymore. how heavy is he again?

...

TEN KG??!?!?!

i'd like to return him now, kplsthx.

DSCF6999

the children who call me 'AUNTY! :D'

DSCF6984

benjamin, 7? (as cute as ever) and his pesky elder brother ryan, 11; you can just see the CHEEK in their faces! uncontrollable at times, really. but i love them to bits. :D

DSCF6985

damian, 4? the quiet intellectual

DSCF7002

i tried to bribe him to sit on my lap by showing him how to use the camera.

DSCF7003

after which he reached for my camera and yanked it away from me to take this shot:

(leon, 9)

DSCF7007

and this:

(shannon, leon's sister, 5)

DSCF7011

and this:

(chloe, ryan and ben's sister, 5)

DSCF7012

benjamin appears...

DSCF7013

and demands for the camera!! i foresaw a huge fight so i grabbed it back to ration out some camera time.

haha just look at damian's 'where's my new toyyyy' face! :)

DSCF7015

damian took this:

DSCF7017

benjamin took this:

DSCF7018

and this!!

DSCF7020

and this concludes my 3rd wedding of the year. :)

*phew*

ONE MORE UPDATE TO GOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home