Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, December 05, 2008

leave!leave!leave!

in a sense my leave kinda starts from TODAY coz monday's a public holidayyyyyyy!!!

and and and although my plans to bangkok have been crushed up and thrown away i'm so glad i will be able to wake up whenever i want (i suspect the latest i will wake up is at 8am every morning) AND I HAVE ROCK BAND AT MY PLACE COZ ALVIN WILL BE AWAY!!!!

but alvin will be away. :(

i was supposed to meet him in bangkok. :(

OH WELL!! BRIGHTEN UP GIRL! all your work is done at the lab!!!

and it's time to go home yayayayayayayyy!!!!

(i suspect the brand new cappucino machine's delightful fumes are causing an extremely hyper vivien.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home