Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, December 07, 2008

too much time on my hands

can i just repeat - I LOVE ROCK BAND OMGGGGG.

and adrean's a super fast learner! he's finished playing almost all the songs on easy (drums), and although his pinkie is pretty useless now, he managed to play without even failing ONCE. which is more than i can say of myself.

and can i just say, singing along to all the rock songs is JUST. SO. AWESOME!!! yes, we have a usb mike and rocking out to 'spaceman' and 'monsoon' and 'hysteria' OH, OH AND 'Mr. Brightside' is just plain fun.

hurhur. can't wait for the upcoming rock band parties. *wiggles eyebrows*

---

oh i also tried alanna's meme (peer pressure from alvin: 'dear go and try? yes? no? why you dowanna try? *pouts* how to say no i ask you? alanna, not that i don't like song memes but i was up to my neck in work.)

anyway here it is! i thought mine worked... quite well... in a vague on-drugs kinda manner... hmm.

and you are TAGGED, too. :)

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title.

Amy's gone

And I sat down and said, 'I don't want to suffer'
Sitting on a carousel ride
The unknown distance to the great beyond
Look like a lush, talk like a tease

One last glance from a taxi cab
Everything is broken
You were singing along
You don't have to be ashamed

We're bringing it back
Racey days
It's getting close to sundown
Growing tired of bedside resolve

I hear she's kickin’ ass across the board and rock two hundred thousand higher scorer just in time to save the world of being taken over
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
Do what you want but I know who you are
Night

Remember Rio and get down
The boy's gone
At night they would go walking till the breaking of the day
You look so defeated lying there in your new twin sized bed



now, your turn! :D

---

there is a bbq party downstairs where someone's brought his electric guitar... and the whole bunch of people are totally singing to Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours'! love their spontaneity. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home