Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, March 05, 2009

lalalalalalala-life is wonderful

1. my work is done for the day
2. looking good (thanks to my new haul from silk naturals), and feeling awesome
3. taking leave tomorrow
4. concert tonight, tonight!
5. my kids and i are watching a movie for cell group tomorrow; how great is that? and the idea popped into my head so suddenly too - it's so applicable for cell!
6. i got the boys to join the ubin trip :D
7. my boss just gave me a fullerton chocolate buffet voucher

all this, despite not hearing from the company of choice yet. but God, i am contented. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home