Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

updates

1. we went cycling at east coast eons ago but i have not posted my pictures nor blogged about the exhilarating experience of cycling alongside aeroplanes taking off into the sky. *jiggles with excitement* i hope i get around to doing that soon.

2. i'm researching bb creams like a fiend as i can no longer ignore the fact that my burt's bees serum HAS NO SPF. *gasp*shock*horror* and for once i'd like my dry face to look dewy... for once!

3. forget zipia and fredflare. i have finally fully explored etsy and am coveting tons of vintage pieces. oh how i LOVE vintage dresses. @_@ and apparently lolita. *blush*

4. why oh why do i always start online shopping when my expendible income is less than $50!! T_T

5. aaaaaaaaaand it's time to go to bed. i want to be extra perky for jason mraz tomorrow! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home