Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

maximising the good sound

after 2 weeks of fiddling with my humungous earphones and trying all sorts of ways to stuff them into my teeny tiny ears, I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION!

wear them on opposite ears!!! alvin, it worked!!

now it sounds like jason mraz is singing right in my face. and the ukelele is in a studio residing in my head. and jason mraz's vocal partner is sitting in my left ear.

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE DIFFERENCE!! when it's quiet, it's oh-so-silent because this method completely seals off the ambient sound and the isolation of all the instruments playing is crystal clear. the volume is only at 7 (it's usually at 12) and i can't even hear myself tapping on the keyboard.

marvellous!!

wow. kings of convenience is even better. this is just making me wanna grab my guitar and try to play until my skin tears. @_@

even the cello's making me shiver.

the weird thing is that the sounds i've grown accustomed to coming through the right ear are now all on the left. somewhat odd. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home