Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

abandonment issues

last night, i went home to sleep at my old place. it was real nice, like a retreat into my old life which i relished like a vacation. i gave the cats extra food before i left, and then told them it won't be too long before i'm home again, meow-meows!

the next day i came home well-rested... to 2 cats who seemed to have gone a little nuts. it seems like they get stressed when we're not around, and upon return they become incredibly manja. Joey's been winding around my legs 50% of the day, while Jay runs away and then comes back meowing at the top of his voice.

he even sat on my lap for 15 minutes so i could rub him. whut.

now they're waiting for me to sleep so they can cuddle. wassup man, why so cute one! maybe deep down inside, after being abandoned once, they're really afraid of being abandoned a second time. poor things. :(

---

alvin thinks they're just spoilt. hahaha.

Jay knows to bring his ball to me if he wants to play, and Joey has also learned something new! she squeaks really cutely when she wants to go watch the rain in the master bedroom's glass panel. she squeaks so i can open the door for her. then she'll bound in, sit at the glass panel and play with the water droplets rolling down the pane... then she curls up and sleeps on the bed.

aww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home