Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

free hugs, anyone?

my lab has been chosen to provide entertainment for the upcoming Microbiology Welcome Tea event. the honours students in my lab are in charge, and we're doing a play!

but i chose the wrong day to not go to school.

they've decided to...
1. do a Phantom of the Opera spoof
2. and i am freaking Christine... coz i wasn't there to refuse the role.

oh gawd.

and guess who's the Phantom? T_T

my prof!!!! noooooooooooooooo. if they put in a romantic scene i will butcher all of them. all of them who were present at the Dover-Road-Chicken-Rice-Stall-Lunch-Meeting.
----------------------------------------------------------------

this made me smile today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home