Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, December 07, 2007

eep.

there's no losing weight.

i was so proud of myself when i decided to eat healthily this whole week, since alvin's not around to take me out to have good food... but it all crashed today.

right after my lunch of yupian mifen, i had this insane craving... and now my 2nd lunch is just sitting there.

staring at me.

one 6-inch subway cold cut trio.

2 BLOODY triple choc cookies.

an iced lemon tea.

and i know i'm going to wolf it down after i click 'publish' -

CURSE YOU, SUBWAY HEROES MEAL WHICH IS SO CHEAP~!!! *sob!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home